.

.

Friday, May 25, 2012

TV Series: Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy is my favorite show on television. I first heard of it through my boyfriend who kept telling me to watch this show on a motorcycle club - which sounded ridiculously stupid. I could not have been more wrong. This show is full of everything (including a really good looking Jax Teller). The only thing I dislike about the show is the wait for the next season.. It seems like you have to wait years in between seasons and it just tears a piece of your heart out. Fortunately, the show is going into it's sixth season, so if you have never seen an episode you are in luck - you have 5 full seasons to watch. Therefore, I am entirely jealous of you if you have never seen an episode before.

Sons of Anarchy follows the life of Jax Teller, a father and vice president of the motorcycle club Samcro. He grew up with the members of the club because his father was once president. However, as his family grows he questions the clubs intentions and how he feels about being a part of it. The show also follows the lives of the other members of the crew along with Jax's mother and his step father (current president). If this were a book I would call it a page turner.. but it isn't a book so I am not sure what the term for it is (superbly excellent maybe). Anyways, if that didn't convince you to watch it, maybe this will:

4 comments:

  1. i cannot believe how much i love this show. i never, ever thought i would enjoy a show about bikers so much. haha i just finished watching the 1st 3 seasons on netflix for like the 4th time. can't wait for the 5th season to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the border if I should watch this or not. Totally checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. desi tv serials online

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. best indian dramas

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews